Custom recovery for stock s3???
Hey I've been having problems with my phone and was wondering how to boot into custom recovery on my phone so I can clear the phones cache ? Sorry for the dumb question, just trying to learn here.. Once I am in recovery what steps do I follow to delete the cache?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
Re: Custom recovery for stock s3???
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the buttons.
4. Press the Volume Down key to move to and highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache partition.
6. After the wipe is finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.