- 2 Posts
Anyone know how I make my cell phone open my apartment building door?
I need to press and hold "9" for 3 seconds to buzz someone in. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. When I press and hold the "9" key, the tone does not last long enough. I tried pressing multiple times with no success.
Is there any way to make a cell phone do this?
- 09-08-2013, 07:17 AM #2
- 09-08-2013, 08:42 AM #3
- 09-08-2013, 11:00 AM #4
Re: Anyone know how I make my cell phone open my apartment building door?
Hit the green Phone icon. Hit the menu button. Call settings. Scroll all the way to the bottom. DTMF Tones (set length of DTMF tones). Tap Long. See if that works?
If not, here's a free app that plays the DTMF tone for as long as you press the button, sounds like what you need.
- By zgil86 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2015, 03:10 PM
- By sudbury78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:21 AM
- By teddddd in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 06:44 AM
- By breacherman Williams in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:07 AM
- By Angie Mauldin in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:17 PM