- 2 Posts
Anyone know how I make my cell phone open my apartment building door?
I need to press and hold "9" for 3 seconds to buzz someone in. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. When I press and hold the "9" key, the tone does not last long enough. I tried pressing multiple times with no success.
Is there any way to make a cell phone do this?
- 09-08-2013, 08:17 AM #2
- 09-08-2013, 09:42 AM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-08-2013, 12:00 PM #4
Re: Anyone know how I make my cell phone open my apartment building door?
- By zgil86 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
- By sudbury78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:21 AM
- By teddddd in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:44 AM
- By breacherman Williams in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:07 AM
- By Angie Mauldin in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:17 PM