- 1 Posts
Can someone please help me, I am desperate. I recently purchased a new Samsung S3 i9300 mobile. After a couple of weeks the screen went black. It was sent back to be repaired, and has just arrived to me, repaired. When I first purchsed the phone I set up a google account. I have now fired up the phone, and while it is working, I am unable to connect to my server. I have re-set my password, and still not able to send, or receive emails, nor is it receiving calls, it is going straight to message bank. I am not very literate with mobiles, so please be gentle with me.
Hoping for a speedy reply. Thank you. Cheri Cross
- 09-08-2013, 08:10 AM #2
- 09-08-2013, 11:18 AM #3
Re: samsung gt-i9300
Try doing a factory reset, then setup the phone from scratch, using the original google account info and current password.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 09-08-2013, 05:56 PM #4
- By lingang in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 38Last Post: 12-02-2013, 05:13 AM
- By transistors in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 32Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:42 AM
- By John Matthew Reyes in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:34 AM
- By iceman64 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:52 PM
- By Amr Dowidar in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:40 AM