- 5 Posts
I woke up the other day to find the screen on my s3 green. You could still everything but there was a green tinge. I took battery out and put it in again and it was all fine. Then today the screen went totally black and would do nothing so again pulled battery but when it went back in the start up screen looked like the image was like crackly/broken..the phone then went black and had a horizontal white line that moved from top to bottom repeatedly
Again did the battery pull and it was all ok. Then a few hours later the whole screen flickered and half of it dissappeared, i tapped the phone and it worked again. It was then fine for 6 hours but a minute ago it froze and then went black, when pressed scren image flickered the dissappeared then reappeared. Kept tapping screen and it finally went back to normal.
I recently had my screen replaced as i dropped the phone. It was through my insurance company so it was a legit company. So whats up?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-08-2013, 05:33 PM #2
- 3,140 Posts
Re: Graphics issue?
What's up is that:
- they did a lousy job
- they used sub-standard parts
- you're having a bad run of luck
Who knows, perhaps the connector is loose; or, they previously replaced the screen assembly but there's also a problem with the motherboard.
In any case you need to take it back to the folks that did the repair and ask them to look at it.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-09-2013, 11:29 PM #3
- 09-09-2013, 11:29 PM #4
- 09-10-2013, 03:51 AM #6
- By Carlo Smiraglia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:12 AM
- By MarvinJS#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM
- By justjimmyb in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:14 AM
- By Superevangelist12 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:38 AM
- By DeadRinga in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:15 PM