Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Storage and Battery problems

I've had my phone for almost a year now and it's been having some problems lately. At first, it wasn't charging really slowly or even not at all. But then I fixed the problem somehow. but it's happening again. I don't know what's wrong. I'm using the same chord I've been using when the phone would fully charge. And my phone also discharges really fast.

Also, I moved a lot of pictures from my phone onto an SD card straight through my phone because I had no space left. I managed to move it, but the storage manager
    hasn't changed. It is still saying my device memory is full.

Someone please tell me what's going on and how I can fix it. I'm getting really frustrated.

I would try a new battery for your phone to fix the charging issue. For the memory problem I would try wiping the cache. follow this guide to wipe it.

http://thedroidguy.com/2013/02/samsu...rounds-part-8/

Posted via Samsung S3

Global Posts
    22,237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Storage and Battery problems

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_mendoza View Post
    I've had my phone for almost a year now and it's been having some problems lately. At first, it wasn't charging really slowly or even not at all. But then I fixed the problem somehow. but it's happening again. I don't know what's wrong. I'm using the same chord I've been using when the phone would fully charge. And my phone also discharges really fast.

Also, I moved a lot of pictures from my phone onto an SD card straight through my phone because I had no space left. I managed to move it, but the storage manager
    hasn't changed. It is still saying my device memory is full.

Someone please tell me what's going on and how I can fix it. I'm getting really frustrated.
    Welcome to the forums!
    I would also suggest a new battery.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here