- 1 Posts
Storage and Battery problems
I've had my phone for almost a year now and it's been having some problems lately. At first, it wasn't charging really slowly or even not at all. But then I fixed the problem somehow. but it's happening again. I don't know what's wrong. I'm using the same chord I've been using when the phone would fully charge. And my phone also discharges really fast.
Also, I moved a lot of pictures from my phone onto an SD card straight through my phone because I had no space left. I managed to move it, but the storage manager
hasn't changed. It is still saying my device memory is full.
Someone please tell me what's going on and how I can fix it. I'm getting really frustrated.
- 09-08-2013, 10:17 PM #2
- 385 Posts
I would try a new battery for your phone to fix the charging issue. For the memory problem I would try wiping the cache. follow this guide to wipe it.
Posted via Samsung S3
- 09-08-2013, 10:21 PM #3
- By underdog1924 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:58 AM
- By PlayDLine in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:18 AM
- By bushybr0ws in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:07 PM
- By Amb666 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:15 AM
- By Vince2133 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:18 AM