Samsung Galaxy S3 Memory
This is my first post here so please bear with me.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 16gb with a 64gb external micro sd card however I am almost at the limit of my internal device memory even with all my photos and music being on the sd card.
I have had a look under storage and the biggest file is Miscellaneous - external_sd which uses 5.6gb but I don't know what this file is as I can't view it but I can delete it if I wanted to ?
If I could free up this space it would be great but I don't know what's actually in it as my music, photos are all on the sd card, I also do not have that many apps ?
Please can you help me ?
- 09-10-2013, 04:00 PM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Memory
If you use your file manager you should be able to open up the miscellaneous file and see what exactly is in there and select the items you want to get rid of and free up some space without deleting the entire file. There's probably some stuff in there you want to keep. You might be able to move some of those files to your SD card also.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-10-2013, 04:59 PM #3
- 09-11-2013, 10:29 AM #6
- 09-13-2013, 10:05 AM #8
- By zachlag in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:41 PM
- By dannywisconsin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:00 AM
- By CompuDino in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:55 PM
- By stevereecy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:14 AM
- By aishs8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:59 PM