- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3
All of the sudden wont charge...shows a battery when I connect it for a split second doesn't show that circle inside the battery indicating its charging...goes back to a blank screen...I bought another battery n still same..it vibrates shows battery pic and even samsung at one time n off black screen...I tried connecting directly to laptop USB port n nothing...PLEASE HELP!!!! I need to call my Dad....Thank you
- 09-10-2013, 10:46 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3
Have you tried using a different microUSB cable? Bad cables are a pretty common problem. If that doesn't do it, try putting slight pressure on the connector where it plugs into the phone. Try pressure in different directions. If it charges while you're holding pressure on the connector, it may be that you're micro USB port is damage, or plugged with dirt or lint.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By steveazusa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:42 PM
- By pkcable in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:54 AM
- By albokay in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:05 AM
- By Andrew Borrett in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2013, 10:05 AM
- By Alaa Masoud1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:53 PM