johnnie 65

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Why the heck do i always git a failed message when trying to install a rom doest matter witch one it is they r compatible with my s3 gitting pretty frustrated and why does it wipe my network information

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Why the heck do i always git a failed message when trying to install a rom doest matter witch one it is they r compatible with my s3 gitting pretty frustrated and why does it wipe my network information

What is your carrier? What ROMs are you getting? Are you flashing in a custom recovery? Are you doing a full wipe of the device before flashing?

As for your network information, you mean your wifi password? It will always do that, if you are wiping your device.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is your bootloader unlocked?
Do you really know what you're doing?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
johnnie, you're going to have to give us something to work with. In addition to what Golfdriver asked, what process are you trying to follow to install a ROM (post a link)? If using a custom recovery, which one? What process did you use to root your phone? What error message (exactly) are you getting.

johnnie 65

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
my carrier is rogers i have tried using goomanager have also tried reboot into recovery made a nandroid backup wipe/data/ factory reset wipe cache wipe dalvik flashrom reboot after all that a message comes on that say failed as for wiping my mobile network it wipes all my access point names . have been using twrp as for how i rooted it i did thru my computer not sure what i used but root checker says i am rooted

johnnie 65

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
hey GSDer yes i know what i am doing . i have done my nexus 7 lotsa times using different methods and you shouldnt down a person like that

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
my carrier is rogers i have tried using goomanager have also tried reboot into recovery made a nandroid backup wipe/data/ factory reset wipe cache wipe dalvik flashrom reboot after all that a message comes on that say failed as for wiping my mobile network it wipes all my access point names . have been using twrp as for how i rooted it i did thru my computer not sure what i used but root checker says i am rooted

Try a fresh download. The file may have been messed up a little.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon