Call forwarding or rather how to undo it

chele2458

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I somehow forwarded my dad's phone number to my husband's phone number. How do I undo this? I was not in any settings window when this happened.:-\

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
From the phone that is doing the forwarding. For future reference, you dial *72 then the number to forward TO. To turn it off, its just *73.

chele2458

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I must clarify, this is from my galaxy s3 cell phone. There was a short communication window that popped up saying something like "conditional forwarding...something, something..."

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
No Answer/Busy Transfer, also known as Conditional Call Forwarding, allows you to have incoming calls answered by another phone whenever your wireless device is busy or remains unanswered after three to six rings.
Device will ring unless the customer is on it.
Calls cannot be forwarded to international destinations outside the North American Dialing Pattern, including Mexico and countries in Europe.
Calls may be forwarded to select international destinations within the North American Dialing Pattern (i.e. Destinations accessed with ten-digit dialing, including Canada). Long distance charges apply.
No Answer/Busy Transfer is only available in the National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Area.
No Answer/Busy Transfer is an included feature that is typically added to your account when the service is first activated.
MDN (Mobile Directory Number) cannot be call forwarded when suspended.
When forwarding calls to phone numbers outside your local calling area, you’ll be billed for any toll, long distance, and airtime charges incurred. Additional per-minute charges may apply to all forwarded calls.

Activate No Answer Transfer:
Press *71.
Enter the forwarding phone number where you want calls to be forwarded, for example: *71-606-123-4567.
Press SEND and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone.
Press END.

Deactivate No Answer Transfer:
Press *73
Press END
Activate Busy Transfer:
Press *90.
Enter the forwarding phone number where you want calls to be forwarded, for example: *90-606-123-4567.
Press END

Deactivate Busy Transfer:
Press *900.
Press END.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital