- 09-22-2013, 10:53 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-22-2013, 10:58 AM #3
- 3,045 Posts
If the phone is completely off and you connect a charger, you should see a battery graphic on the screen (and perhaps a red LED). Do you get that?
If not, leave the battery out for 5 minutes, put it back in and (without trying to turn it on) connect a charger. Do you get the battery graphic?
If all else fails, take the battery out, connect the charger and try turning it on.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-22-2013, 12:17 PM #4
- By BristolOReilly in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:09 AM
- By fgbdghgdn in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:16 PM
- By KN_2989 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:38 PM
- By fantom555 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:11 PM
- By Halmy Afrial Khozaldy in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 11:02 AM