- 2 Posts
WiFi won't forget!
I have an S3 with a really annoying problem; it keeps connecting to BTOpenzone, no matter how many times I "Forget" it!
I have never been a BT Openzone customer and from memory never deliberately connected.
Despite selecting Forget for BTOpenzone a million times, every time a walk past a house with BT internet my phone connects to their BTOpenzone SSID network but not having an account, I can't sign-in, so I simply lose all Internet connectivity!
I have searched and never found anyone reporting a similar issue; so any idea what’s going on?
- 09-22-2013, 05:11 PM #2
- By EvanTheNotHuman in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:25 PM
- By sneaky cat in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:54 PM
- By jbz360 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:38 AM
- By Tonia Willman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:19 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 10:56 AM