- 1 Posts
S Beam GS3 to GS4 Active connection error
I have a GS3 which I am extremely pleased with. I have been beaming video files to some friends on other GS3's with no problem for the past 6 or so months. One of them now has the GS4 Active which is very cool, but I have not had any luck trying to transfer over files over to him. The devices make the connection and begin to transfer, but then I get an error msg saying "connection failed". I literally tried this about 10 times to no avail. One thing I kept noticing was that as soon as the transfer starts, the wi-fi turns on both phones (which does not happen with the other GS3). A co-worker also has a GS4 active and the exact thing happens when I tried with her. I actually tried it over a wi-fi connection and, of course, it worked fine. But I should not need to do that. I cant understand why it keeps happening specifically with a GS4 active. Could it be the active's stock protective case?
Thanks for any input..
- By areagan7324 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:01 AM
- By shebroughtchaos in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:52 PM
- By madmike12345 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:49 PM
- By furnaps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:37 PM