- 09-24-2013, 01:01 AM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-24-2013, 01:24 AM #3
- 3,140 Posts
Re: Improving battery with root
Yes, if you're not using a ROM that has that feature you can use apps like System Tuner: to underclock the CPU while the screen is off, along with others like SetCPU for Root Users: where you can establish profiles for certain apps, etc.
As the previous poster noted, you need to be careful when fiddling with this stuff. Change values in small increments and always keep a Nandroid of a working configuration.
If you really have to have longer battery life perhaps you should consider something like http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AKZWGAC/...idcentral00-20
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By lee.michael.f92 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:04 AM
- By areagan7324 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:01 AM
- By Joe378 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:38 AM
- By QuantumInteger in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:14 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:52 PM