- 09-25-2013, 06:39 PM #2
- 3,149 Posts
Re: playing music from my S3 to my laptop(windows 8) via bluetooth
If they're both on the same Wi-Fi network they should already see each other and show up as media sources.
But to answer your question, yes, you should be able to use bluetooth to establish a connection for the same purpose.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By David420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:32 AM
- By TANGOxOMEGA in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:15 PM
- By XperimentalZ in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:03 AM
- By princesultan in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 07:48 PM