All calendar appts deleted

catsk

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Help! Lost all My Calendar appts, etc today. Any way to recover????? I have been using My Calendar as the default as I had issues with Google Calendar not syncing correctly. I did a Google sync today, as had been done before and later noticed all appts future/past have been deleted. I was told utilizing My Calendar would not be affected when I synced Google acct.

I appreciate any help given. Use this phone for work and have appts for next month that are now lost in space.:confused:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Check your Calendar Settings to make sure My Calendar is actually selected to display. You might see it when you press the Menu button (as "Calendars to display"), or you might have to hit Menu/Settings and look for an option for which calendars to sync and/or display.

catsk

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
My Calendar is selected. I've removed other calendars and My Tasks, still nothing. Any way to recover what has disappeared?????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The phone-based calendar should not be affected by the Google Sync, so this is odd. Is the phone-based calendar account on the S3 called My Calendar? Because the default Google Calendar is typically also called My Calendar, so I want to make sure we're talking about the right calendar.

catsk

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The phone-based calendar should not be affected by the Google Sync, so this is odd. Is the phone-based calendar account on the S3 called My Calendar? Because the default Google Calendar is typically also called My Calendar, so I want to make sure we're talking about the right calendar.

Yes, The S3 phone based calendar is called My Calendar. There is a separate calendar for my google calendar, under my name from my gmail set up. I haven't had any issues with either calendars until today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae