- 09-30-2013, 05:48 AM #2
- 09-30-2013, 09:42 PM #3
Re: small arrow
Not positive, but go into settings / Developer options and make sure "Show touches" is unchecked.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Pato7 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 31Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:37 AM
- By sbudaj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 27Last Post: 09-19-2013, 02:00 AM
- By SnowGavster in forum Forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:06 PM
- By Python49 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:29 AM
- By EkataSystems in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:59 PM