- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Screen Not coming on, LED Blue.
So I Dropped my s3 about an hour ago while pulling it from my pocket. When I picked it up it was off so I figured maybe the battery was bumped loose or something or it just died before i pulled it out, I plugged it in, came back and turned it on and the screen did nothing. There was no sound like when it boots up but it vibrated and a blue LED came on and the return and menu buttons illuminate when i press the lock button but nothing on the screen. Also I had a facebook update go off but still no screen. Any help on solving this?
- 09-30-2013, 09:24 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-01-2013, 12:44 AM #3
- By COOL808 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:32 PM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:43 PM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:42 PM
- By NarwhalNips in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:27 PM
- By California Cal in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:29 PM