- 1 Posts
Camera app not working
I've had my Samsung Galaxy S lll for 5 months and never had any problems with the pre-installed camera app until now. When I try to take a picture it gives me an error message. I've rebooted, taken the battery out, cleaned the cache. I tried to install another phone app but got the same message
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-01-2013, 02:06 AM #2
- 6,817 Posts
Re: Camera app not working
Welcome to Android Central! What error message does it give you?
When you say you cleaned the cache, do you mean the Camera app's cache in System Settings/Apps/All? If you have the option to Clear Data for the Camera app, try that as well.
If you haven't tried cleaning the system cache partition, give it a try using these instructions: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.. Make sure you choose "Wipe cache partition," not "Erase data." You will not lose any important data with a cache partition wipe.
If none of that works, you might want to consider a factory data reset. Good luck, and let us know if anything works!
- By fam617 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:40 AM
- By Ualrdynodo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:48 AM
- By bb155w in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:16 AM
- By Biggnaa20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:59 PM
- By elijah peshai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:59 PM