- 1 Posts
Photos on my Samsung G3 don't show up on my PC when I try to transfer!
I connected my phone to my PC a while ago and I managed to transfer some photos from the phone into it. However, some of the photos were not transferred, and now, although all the photos are still on the phone, when I connect to the PC, no photos are shown. It's like they are not there, but all of them are shown on the phone!
Can anyone help?
- 10-05-2013, 10:36 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-05-2013, 04:00 PM #3
- 3,063 Posts
Re: Photos on my Samsung G3 don't show up on my PC when I try to transfer!
When you connect the phone to the PC is the phone in PTP mode or MTP mode?
If it's in PTP mode just drag-down from the Status bar and switch to MTP mode.
What firmware version is on the phone (4.0.4; 4.1.2)?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By mssca in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:06 PM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:10 AM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:11 PM
- By humulos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:07 PM
- By phineasboggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM