- 2 Posts
Synching my Hotmail account to phone is bringing up old emails
Hi, I am by far tech savvy, but I can't find any other users who can help me with this.
I set up my Hotmail account to my phone, the first time I did this I received all my old emails all the way back to 2007 (I usually don't delete emails and wonder if this is the issue) when the old ones came to my phone I deleted them. After it stopped it was done for a week, and now it has started receiving all my old emails again, which I thought were deleted, so now I am deleting them off my phone all over again. Is the issue my sync settings or Hotmail in general?
Thanks a bunch!
- 10-07-2013, 06:09 PM #2
Re: Synching my Hotmail account to phone is bringing up old emails
I don't use Hotmail, so I'm not sure, but check the settings in the email app on your phone and see if there are settings to control how many months of email to sync, and whether deleting an email on the phone also deletes it from the server, or not.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By eak1570 in forum HTC OneReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:39 PM
- By runamuck0870 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 41Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Nicole Simmons in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 63Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:13 PM
- By Phonejock in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:23 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:31 AM