- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 - Another Messaging Question
Ever since IOS7 came out for Iphone users, I have been unable to respond to group conversations (not much of a loss realy, but it's irritating to respond only to see hours later that my messages never went out), nor am I able to send images to iphone users. This has been happening for a while now. Any suggestions?
- 10-09-2013, 04:06 PM #2
- 3,181 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 - Another Messaging Question
Are you a previous iPhone user?
Are you using the stock Messaging app?
Have you tried a 3rd party Messaging app just to eliminate the stock app from the equation?
Group messages and picture messages are classified as MMS - you're sure you have mobile data turned on (they won't send on Wi-Fi)? Have you tried turning Wi-Fi off before sending just to eliminate that factor?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:05 PM
- By rcsuarez in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:40 PM
- By ismaelish2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:29 AM
- By NEIL CHARLES ROBERTS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:35 PM
- By golibano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:13 PM