- 2 Posts
Easy to remove case for Galaxy S3
So I got an S3 and I love it. The only problem is I use my phone a lot so the battery life isn't cutting it for me and an extended battery is out of the question because it adds too much bulk for my liking. My solution is to get a couple of extra stock galaxy batteries and wall chargers so I can swap them out during the day.
What I need now is a case that is easy to remove and wont scratch my phone from removing it everyday.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-09-2013, 04:30 PM #2
- 3,037 Posts
Re: Easy to remove case for Galaxy S3
I got one of those hard plastic belt-holster cases when I first got my S3 and have been happy with it. The part that goes on the phone comes off easily enough; it's withstood a handful of drops and protected the phone; it secures the phone in the holster well but leaves access to the headphone jack for music on the go.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-10-2013, 05:10 PM #4
- 10-11-2013, 02:14 AM #5
- 10-11-2013, 10:29 AM #6
- By ryanjma in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 57Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:53 AM
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:05 PM
- By Charlie Rock n Roll in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:41 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:39 PM
- By buenos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:27 PM