- 2 Posts
Authentication Error for Samsung galaxy S3
I have been using my s3 for a yr now and wifi at home works fine until a few days back where I received the error msg: Authentication Error. Even after disabling the password, I have received the same error msg. I have looked up a few threads and tried disabling power saving wifi as suggested by some users but the error still persists. My mum does not encounter the same problem with her Nokia Lumia....any help would be much appreciated!
- 10-11-2013, 08:03 AM #2
- 10-11-2013, 05:27 PM #3
- 3,066 Posts
Re: Authentication Error for Samsung galaxy S3
Try rebooting the router first.
Then reboot the phone.
BTW, I wouldn't leave the Wi-Fi connection unsecured (Open) except for test purposes.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Mohit Hiralal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 11-17-2013, 06:00 AM
- By jayp1306 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 01:18 AM
- By biggerloofah in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:46 PM
- By dharmil007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:48 PM
- By Karthikeyan sivaguru in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:30 AM