- 1 Posts
I created some new folders and moved videos to one and miscellaneous photos to the other. After I moved some other, nonrelated files to my PC, those two folders have disappeared (they were not even accessed in the movement of the other files). I have done a search on my phone and PC with no luck- any way to find out what happened to them or a way to get them back?? I had transferred all the videos of my children to that video file and will be very upset if I cannot find it. I have tried Astro and have done a search on my PC and Phone to no avail... Help!
- 10-11-2013, 05:00 PM #2
- 3,046 Posts
Re: Missing Folders
Were these folders created on the internal memory (/storage/sdcard0) or actual SD card (/storage/extSdCard)?
Did you create them and move the files into them using an app on the phone or while connected via USB to the computer?
If you use the My Files app or just open the Gallery they don't show up?
Finally, you didn't accidentally put a .nomedia file in those directories?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By MrJayTheTiger in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:49 PM
- By Shakeel_A in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:10 PM
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:32 PM
- By freedumb78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:10 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:48 PM