- 2 Posts
I recently bought two new unbranded batteries off eBay for my Samsung galaxy s3. I am just wondering if anyone knows if that placing and using these batteries in your phone can destroy the circuits or something? Should I just buy a more expensive samsung branded battery or am I safe with this cheap Chinese crap?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-11-2013, 05:39 PM #2
- 10-11-2013, 10:10 PM #4
Re: New battery
Agreed, I use cheap batteries as backups and have had no problems with them damaging the phone. Watch out for any swelling of the battery itself. If the flat surfaces develop a bulge it's probably time to toss the battery to make sure it doesn't damage the phone.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-12-2013, 02:53 AM #5
- By adrianramos87 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 37Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:02 PM
- By stramuzik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:40 PM
- By Jude Mathis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:17 AM
- By bibbycu in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:08 PM
- By AKAshananigans in forum HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:27 PM