- 10-12-2013, 09:07 PM #2
- 5,175 Posts
Re: User profile
I'm not aware of any way to do this on any version of Android prior to 4.2,and all US carriers are still on 4.1.2. You would have to root, and install an AOSP ("stock" Android) ROM in order to do this.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-13-2013, 02:47 AM #3
- By bailman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 36Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:08 PM
- By es3045 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:26 AM
- By john6969 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:52 PM
- By Ashe Too in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 07:07 PM
- By Redbird1 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:35 PM