- 3 Posts
Dark/Dim Lock Screen on S3
Recently, I've noticed that when I set an image as the wallpaper for my lock screen, the colour resolution seems dimmer/darker than the original picture.
My home screen works fines.
I've set both my home screen and lock screen to the same image, but it is clear that the home screen is brighter.
Is this normal or is there something wrong?
Auto-adjust-screen-tone is checked off and power-saving mode is disabled.
- 10-12-2013, 08:22 PM #2
- 10-12-2013, 09:08 PM #3
- 5,175 Posts
Re: Dark/Dim Lock Screen on S3
Turn off the ripple effect, and see if it goes away.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By TheLibertarian in forum Chrome OSReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:22 PM
- By ajnevares in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:32 PM
- By consequence7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:18 AM
- By Joe Vile in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:55 AM
- By Rachael Cole in forum Samsung GemReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:18 AM