- 1 Posts
Relocating phone buttons
My apologies if this has been answered somewhere but I cant seem to find the answer anywhere. On my new-to-me S3 I find the default screen on the phone irritating as it defaults to the keypad. My Nexus defaulted to my favorites list. Is there a way to either relocate the Favorites button to the far left so that it defaults to Fav's or soft switch so that it defaults to Fav's without relocating the button.
- 10-13-2013, 03:16 PM #2
- 3,100 Posts
Re: Relocating phone buttons
Sorry, I'm not aware of any way to change the behavior of the stock Phone app. You can search for 'dialer' in the Google Play Store and try a 3rd party solution.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-15-2013, 02:44 PM #3
- By kctigertom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:08 AM
- By iskandsa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Peter UK in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Krista835 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:01 AM
- By chend123 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:50 PM