- 12 Posts
In call Silence
Suddenly getting silence during phone call. I can be talking and all of a sudden there is total silence, I cannot hear the other caller and vice versa. I thought at first it was something Bluetooth related, but this is now happening when Bluetooth turned off. The screen still shows that the call is connected, but no sound. The phone is on O2 in the UK, if this has any relevance?
Has any one else experienced this sudden silence?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-14-2013, 11:05 PM #2
- 6,889 Posts
Re: In call Silence
A few things to try:
1. Ask O2 about it--maybe they've been having problems with their network.
2. Try booting into Safe Mode, which turns off all 3rd party apps: . If you don't have problems, then perhaps one of the apps you installed is causing problems.
3. Try booting into recovery and clearing the system cache partition (no important personal data will be lost): [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2..
4. If nothing works, you could always try a factory data reset.
- 10-14-2013, 11:07 PM #3
- By Chezrye in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:37 PM
- By yuvalnyk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:46 AM
- By popartist in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:25 PM
- By BasPilot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:47 PM
- By double07#WN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:49 PM