- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 - Email reply/forward - date/time is blanked out.
When I forward an email (Exchange) to someone, the app is stripping the Date and time of the original email out. There is no impact on the subject and all of the body, just the date/time is blanked out.
Ph. Model: Samsung Galaxy S3 - GT-I9300
Android Version: 4.1.2
Baseband Version: I9300DDEMG2
Kernel Version: 3.0.31-1292854
Build Number: JZ054K.I9300XXEMG5
I suspect it as a defect but at the same time I really wonder that how come such critical issue got missed out.
Anyone else having this issue?
Is there any solution for this issue?
- 10-25-2013, 03:45 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 - Email reply/forward - date/time is blanked out.
Mine too! And it's really annoying. The date is missing on all of my hotmail emails I reply to or forward on my S3. But when I reply or forward in my gmail account that works fine. So the issue is in my opinion a Microsoft:Samsung issue. How to fix it?
- By stinstack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- By Sweeet1102 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:37 AM
- By Joey_C in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:38 PM
- By francislowpez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:30 AM
- By Riana Ambarsari in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:35 AM