- 1 Posts
hey just recently i got the samsung galaxy tablet 3, i bought headphones and everything was perfect but today i was listening music in the tab when suddenly the music stopped.
I tried replaying the music but nothing happend, i rebooted the tab but not even worked. Also i tried with other headphones but it is the same, i can't hear music with headphones, but i can do it without headphones.
What is the problem with it?
is just me o anyone else sufferd the same issue?
- 10-16-2013, 11:26 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By lamurphy75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 07:21 PM
- By bedude in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:23 PM
- By iLucas88 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:17 PM
- By Riana Ambarsari in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:35 AM
- By longtime44 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:41 PM