- 2 Posts
Texting Vibration is weird on my S3...
Hey! I'm a newbie to Android Central! I hope I can get this issue resolved. The issue that I have is the vibration on my S3 when I receive texts. Okay.. So when I have my phone on vibrate, it acts like it is on silent. It only doesn't vibrate on SMS.. Its fine otherwise. It vibrates when I have the option "Also vibrate when notified" selected under the Text messaging options. But I don't want it to vibrate while my text ringtone is playing. BUT with this option selected, it does vibrate when on vibrate. I once had it all correct until my very first phone update 1 year ago. Does this make sense? Haha. Hope it can be resolved! Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-16-2013, 10:25 PM #2
- By Dantmobi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 11-19-2013, 09:09 PM
- By zx128 in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:51 AM
- By ChaplinLIVE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:33 PM
- By dpoverlord in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 07:07 PM
- By sarahcutler in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:39 PM