Power Button Stuck, phone unable to work!
I noticed my power button is pretty much flush to my phone and I'm unable to turn it on.
When I take out the battery and put it back in, I get up to the point where the Samsung Galaxy S3 logo shows up and thats it. If I try to plug it into the USB, the phone wont charge. I am unable to get the phone into recovery or any other mode.
Is their a solution or something worse happening to my phone I don't know about.
- 10-19-2013, 12:12 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:02 PM
- By tiff00tiff in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:56 AM
- By super-6-1 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:27 PM
- By mindfulness in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:00 PM
- By super-6-1 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:08 PM