viber has crashed. the best engineer was assigned to fix the problem

dawitm

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I installed Viber on my Galaxy S3 but i can't make any call and it says viber has got crashed. Is there any setting that i missed in my phone?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there any setting that i missed in my phone?
Hard to say. Did you already get an activation code?
I haven't used it myself but I thought I saw some mention of having to approve the app as a Device administrator.
You could go to Settings -> Application manager -> Viber and clear cache; if your problem isn't resolved then go back in and clear data.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I'm an official rep. from Viber. I'm here to help :)

First, please make sure that you have the latest version of Viber installed.
Also, if you are using a Custom ROM - do you know whether or not Viber worked when your phone was on Stock ROM?

If the problem still persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante