- 10-19-2013, 03:21 AM #2
- 3,140 Posts
Re: viber has crashed. the best engineer was assigned to fix the problem
I haven't used it myself but I thought I saw some mention of having to approve the app as a Device administrator.
You could go to Settings -> Application manager -> Viber and clear cache; if your problem isn't resolved then go back in and clear data.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-20-2013, 06:57 AM #3
- 197 Posts
- By Flashheatmvp3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2013, 10:28 AM
- By mrscaston30 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:10 PM
- By jonlien in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:56 PM
- By Dolfan058 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:09 PM
- By stryder36x in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:47 AM