- 1 Posts
Struggling with S3 and Toyota Rav 4 Invinsible 2013
I am in need of help as about to ditch the new car and throw the phone out the window, as i don't want to go over to Iphone but that seems to be the only phone that works with the new Toyota Rav 4.
I cant get my phone to do the voice navigation from google maps over the speaker system in the car (it was working last week within my old Verso) and when I plug the phone into the Aux port it wont recognise it at all.
The phone works to call people and receive calls via bluetooth with the car fine just nothing else :-(
- 10-19-2013, 08:43 PM #2
- 3,140 Posts
Re: Struggling with S3 and Toyota Rav 4 Invinsible 2013
Send me your Rav 4 and I'll get it working or return the vehicle no charge. :rolleyes:
That's a tough one - if you do a search you'll find quite a few threads about vehicles and S3 connection issues.
Be sure your car has the latest firmware; be sure you've selected the correct configuration in the car bluetooth settings - that's all I can suggest (without the car ;-)
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By K8ie1982 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:11 AM
- By whitehat09 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:52 PM
- By Trung Lehuynh in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:12 AM
- By spudchick in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:49 PM
- By jasonsp1 in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:02 PM