- 10-20-2013, 06:28 PM #2
- 3,100 Posts
If you turn Wi-Fi off do you see the mobile data icon show up in the Status bar?
You didn't state why you performed a Factory Reset...
You could boot into Recovery mode and clear the system cache.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By gecoffin in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:13 PM
- By MiB8888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:02 AM
- By mindfulness in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:00 PM
- By StarStrider in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:02 AM
- By jdauuz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:05 AM