- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 - Music stops playin when chaning volume
I have this problem with my S3. Every time I want to change the volume either turn it up or down it stops after 2 second that I pressed it. I usually listen to Tunein and the radio stops so I have to press play all over again all the time but same happens with the original music player on the phone. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem or have anyone had the same problem?
- 10-22-2013, 02:27 PM #2
- 3,149 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 - Music stops playin when chaning volume
You're using the Volume rockers on the phone? Or controls on a headset?
I just fired up TuneIn Radio and fiddled with the Volume rockers on the phone and couldn't reproduce your issue. I also regularly use the Google Play Music and Amazon Music apps and haven't come across a problem like that.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Super Turtleman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 04:30 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM
- By niceandbossy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:21 PM
- By mysticmeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:36 AM