- 2 Posts
I have a verizon wireless galaxy s3 with grip protection. I have already called grip about my phone being damaged (both screen and digitizer) on Sunday and received my "new" phone. I want to get into the files of my old phone, and while the computer recognizes the phone, it won't recognize the files. My phone has never been rooted, and backup program that verizon has didn't work. Also, I have not backed up my phone using apps. Is there any other ways I can get to these files on the computer without voiding my grip insurance?
- 10-22-2013, 09:15 PM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 2 Posts
Everything else is perfectly fine in the phone. My car connects to the Blue Tooth playing music and calling people. I have attempted to answer calls from my phone, along with shutting off my alarms that go off every morning, but no response from the phone.
But my boyfriend has maybe found another way to access my material. He swapped motherboards from both phones. Hopefully this won't void the warranty.
- By Heather Leigh in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:57 PM
- By Invisibleman27712 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:31 PM
- By Invisibleman27712 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:21 AM
- By Rameek Mckenzie in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:51 PM
- By Marko Jutric in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:32 PM