- 1 Posts
wifi will not connect auto at home
help before my husband stomps on his phone!!! my wifi on my phone will connect auto and my husbands will not. same phones, we got them at the same time. we have talked to att several times they say they will look into the prob with a tech and call us back in 48 hrs. He is not happy.
- 10-23-2013, 11:01 PM #2
Re: wifi will not connect auto at home
Welcome to Android Central! Have him look at all of the various wifi networks that the phone has remembered, and delete or forget any that he never or hardly uses. Then forget the home wifi network, and then reconnect, entering the password again. See if that prompts the phone to remember the home connection as the primary one.
Another thing to look for is whether or not you have the ability to move certain wifi networks up in the priority list. I can do this on my Razr Maxx by going to the Wifi settings, hitting the Menu button, and selecting Manage Networks.
- By captainkirkw in forum HTC One XReplies: 14Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:05 PM
- By jrasero23 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:30 PM
- By ddhockey in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:03 PM
- By jrasero23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:08 PM
- By Jaggrey in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:03 PM