- 2 Posts
I dont have an SD card in my s3 but its taking up 24% of my battery...
I have a samsung gs3 and its battery life is completely horrible. SD card takes up 25% or more of my battery but the thing is, I dont have an SD card in my phone. Can anyone please help me here? or atleast tell my why something that is not even in my phone is causing it to heat up like crazy and die in my pocket!!! Please and thank you
- 10-26-2013, 03:15 AM #2
- 10-26-2013, 08:36 PM #4
Re: I dont have an SD card in my s3 but its taking up 24% of my battery...
To take a screenshot, press the Power and Home buttons together for about a second, until you see the screen capture occur. To post here, you either have to use the Tapatalk-based Android Central Forums app (not the Android Central app which has news articles as well), or transfer the screenshot to your computer and insert the image into your post on the AC website.
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:36 AM
- By Zogundar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:02 PM
- By leakschina in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:06 AM
- By ANewPlay256 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:18 PM
- By David Chen Poh Seng in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:07 PM