Galaxy S3: Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available

maheshknvr

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi All ,

When i using my samsung galaxy , " Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available " is appearing on my screen for few seconds and also i am not able send messages .What is the solutions for this ,Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available

Are you sending SMS or MMS?
What does your cellular signal look like (how many bars)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

maheshknvr

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available

I am trying to send SMS.
Have full signal strength and able to get the messages from others.

Device : Samsung Galaxy Grand
Android : 4.2.2

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Strange - it seems like a problem on the carrier end rather than on your phone.

Have you tried restarting the phone?
You could Clear cache in the Messaging app and see if that makes a difference. (If you don't care about your existing conversation threads you can also Clear data.)
Lastly, I guess you could try a 3rd party Messaging app (GoSMS, Handcent, etc) just to see if it makes any difference.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

yerkram12

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

Hi All!

I am also having the same problem with my phone. I got this same message "Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available"

I tried power reset many times, I tried factory reset.. still nothing works
I also bought a new sim card and used it on my phone. I also got the same error message.

Please HELP! Thank you!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

I also got the same error message.
What Messaging app are you using?

Are you trying to send SMS or MMS?

What is your cellular signal like (if the former) or your data signal (if the latter)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

RubiksMomo

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue. Couldn't make calls or send SMS. Receiving SMS worked OK. I had disabled SIM 1 and used SIM 2. I'm not sure why, but I solved the issue by switching the phone off, exchanging SIM 1 and SIM 2. Turned power on, enabled SIM 1 & gave the PIN, disabled SIM 2.

Emjay Rasta

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue. Couldn't make calls or send SMS. Receiving SMS worked OK. I had disabled SIM 1 and used SIM 2. I'm not sure why, but I solved the issue by switching the phone off, exchanging SIM 1 and SIM 2. Turned power on, enabled SIM 1 & gave the PIN, disabled SIM 2.
this method also fix my problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance