- 2 Posts
Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available
Hi All ,
When i using my samsung galaxy , " Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available " is appearing on my screen for few seconds and also i am not able send messages .What is the solutions for this ,Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-27-2013, 06:02 PM #2
- 10-28-2013, 11:40 AM #4
- 3,073 Posts
Re: Currently unable to send your message.It will be sent when the service becomes available
Strange - it seems like a problem on the carrier end rather than on your phone.
Have you tried restarting the phone?
You could Clear cache in the Messaging app and see if that makes a difference. (If you don't care about your existing conversation threads you can also Clear data.)
Lastly, I guess you could try a 3rd party Messaging app (GoSMS, Handcent, etc) just to see if it makes any difference.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By kmester in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 05:56 PM
- By MaTtKs1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:55 PM
- By zizu101 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:15 PM
- By Alfamale1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:34 PM
- By adam041590 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:34 PM