- 10-29-2013, 05:18 PM #2
- 10-29-2013, 08:42 PM #3
Re: slow phone
Something else worth trying is clearing cache for both the phone and contacts apps.
Go to Settings / Application manager, scroll right to the All tab, then scroll down until you find Contacts. Tap that row, then tap "Clear cache", then force stop. Repeat for the Phone app.
Then go back and start the phone app and see if it's improved.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-30-2013, 03:16 AM #4
- 3,027 Posts
Re: slow phone
As a ballpark, about how many contacts do you have on your phone?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By wootang00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 42Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:53 PM
- By ColdIronKing in forum HTC OneReplies: 34Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:12 PM
- By missmouse3 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:58 AM
- By iamloco724 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:10 AM
- By LSUtyger88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:01 PM