Galaxy S3 Screen Problems
My phone dropped out of my pocket about 30 minutes ago, and the screen instantly went black. There is a hairline crack at the very bottom part of the screen about 2 inches long. The phone still turns on and off and charges like normal as well as plays sound and receives calls, however no display comes up, only a few small LED dots, and the touch function doesn't work. What do you think is wrong, and what are my options for repair? I just got this phone replaced about a week ago and do not want to have to deal with this whole process again. Thank you
- 10-29-2013, 10:57 PM #3
- 10-30-2013, 04:50 PM #5
- 3,031 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 Screen Problems
Did you read the Description below the picture?
Compatible with the following models: Samsung Galaxy S3 - i9300, i747, i535, L710, T999
As Levar Burton used to say on Reading Rainbow - 'you don't have to take my word for it' - just call them up if you have any questions about it.
And of course you can take it in to your local carrier store; if they can't get you a replacement (insurance?) they can put you in contact with Samsung to get a repair quote.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By CS1988 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:32 PM
- By AMStevens89 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:59 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:33 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:30 PM
- By Arturo Duran Tosta in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:11 PM