- 15 Posts
Yahoo email is mostly a junk account for me. I mostly use Gmail. But I do get notifications on my phone (symbol / status bar). Every time I get an email from yahoo the blinking pink light goes off. I went into yahoo app and their is no LED option, only in status bar. I went into system /settings and no LED indicators are set. I'm running nova launcher, no options in there.
I use this phone as my alarm clock (with dock & gentle alarm app) and I hate when the blinking led goes off for every email. Any suggestions to turn it off?
I guess I could just uncheck notifications in yahoo or delete app.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- 11-02-2013, 11:27 AM #2
- 7,969 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By OffKilter in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:29 AM
- By mikepas in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:51 PM
- By lstott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:39 AM
- By Sam Cheong in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:05 AM
- By danfunboyd in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:35 AM