- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 Keyboard Issues
I've searched all over the internet and have found no one with the same issue that I have. My keyboard has stopped being able to turn when i turn my phone landscape. I've tried playing around in the settings, switched batteries and left my phone off for days to see if that would do anything. I have no idea how to fix this. Help?
- 11-02-2013, 09:20 PM #2
- 11-03-2013, 08:25 PM #3
- 3,106 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Keyboard Issues
Which keyboard are you using - the stock Samsung keyboard or a 3rd party keyboard?
When you drag-down from the Status bar, is the 'Screen rotation' toggle selected?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By zeropcs in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:32 AM
- By xXAliXLuvXx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 07:39 AM
- By Chris Howlett in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:50 PM
- By The_ga_heretic in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:45 PM
- By naoufalel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:38 PM