Recodring a lecture. Which external mic is the best one?
I am a student and I would like to record my lectures on phone. After talking to my prof, he gave me the permission to record his lectures. However, the sound quality is really really bad. Even when the prof kept my phone on his desk during the lecture, the quality is still bad. I was looking into this product called iRig:
Is that product make it any better? If not, which accessory mic would you recommend for a student who would like to record in a large lecture room?
THANK YOU.http://sanuja.com | SGH-I747M
- 11-03-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 4,699 Posts
Re: Recodring a lecture. Which external mic is the best one?
I don't know about any product that is targeted at iDevices, but I'd think that any generic boom mic intended for PCs would work.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Paobreezy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:10 AM
- By misstoxic in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 02:27 PM
- By junowatitis15 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:27 PM
- By LOLOLzers123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:41 PM
- By junowatitis15 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:45 PM