- 1 Posts
Instagram Advanced Camera Problem
Hello, this is my first post on the forums, and I am having an annoying problem with Instagram's Advanced Camera Feature.
When I take a picture on the rear side (the camera is not facing me), it takes the picture completely fine.
When I take a picture on the screen side (the camera is facing me), it turns off the phone completely and reboots.
I have disabled the feature, but it just bothers me, because I thought the phone would be completely fine.
- I have tried uninstalling Instagram and redownloading
- I have emptied cache for both Instagram and Gallery
- 11-04-2013, 10:20 PM #2
- 105 Posts
Re: Instagram Advanced Camera Problem
This is an issue we have had on AOSP builds for quite some time. Unfortunately it just doesn't work. It is not just Instagram, it is all third party apps. My suggestion is to use your stock camera with CM then import the picture. That is how I do it for my pictures.
I remember somewhere something saying it was possibly an issue with the proprietary drivers maybe which isn't something we can easily correct. Again I am not sure about the drivers statement but everything in the top paragraph I can confirm through months of experience.
Posted via Android Central App
- By acehjo in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 06:30 PM
- By ericlc2 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2013, 11:46 PM
- By luminous23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:34 AM
- By luminous23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM
- By NomenNescio in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:34 PM