- 1 Posts
Sprint Galaxy S3 won't stay on.
Hello I'm new to the forum and I'm having trouble with my sprint galaxy S3. Today I was sending a text when all of a sudden my phone shut off, the battery had a 80 percent charge on it. I tried turning it back on but it wouldn't turn on. When it's on the charger it wants to turn on but will only get to the lock screen then shut off. I've tried other batteries but they don't work either I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help, thanks.
- 11-06-2013, 10:50 PM #2
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- 11-06-2013, 11:30 PM #3
- 11-08-2013, 11:22 AM #4
- 11-08-2013, 12:14 PM #5
- By country_blondie92 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 10-23-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Jessica Smith in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:01 PM
- By JoeyyNY in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:03 PM
- By skaista93 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:59 AM
- By AFR_NY in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:13 PM